Apr 9, 2013

If You're Wondering Whether Or Not I'm Scared

Here is my list of life concerns at this moment (ranked in descending order):

1. It's raining and I forgot my umbrella.
2. The powerpoint game I'm trying to download for next week's lesson is taking too long.
3. I still need to figure out what I'm going to play at open mic tomorrow.
4. I should probably be saving more money.
5. I hope the cherry blossoms don't bloom before I get to go on a cherry blossom trip in 2 weeks
6. I'm afraid I won't be successful in my career goals.
7. What should I read next?
8. I hope this season of Game of Thrones lives up to its usual standard.
9. What will I eat for dinner?
10. I'm hungry but the hidden snack drawer in my classroom is empty.
11. It's empty because I already ate all the snacks.
12. I'm out of ideas to write about for my Get Off That Ondol column on ESL101.com
13. Plane tickets for when I fly home in August/September are already really expensive.
14. I miss my cello.
15. I hope it's sunny for Sunday Funday frisbee in the park.
16. My back hurts.
17. Should I go for a run today?
18. Who am I kidding? I'm definitely not going for a run. See number 1.
19. I still can't go home for 15 minutes but I don't have enough time to start watching a new TV episode.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

50. North Korea.


2 comments:

  1. Come on. North Korea sounds like its more concern 49. Number 18 is really like part b of 17 or 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info. mega888 apk

    ReplyDelete