Jun 16, 2012

An Open Letter To My Coworkers

Dear Esteemed Colleagues,

If you're reading this, it means that you have recently found out that I have been keeping a rather large secret from you for the last six (ok, fine, eight) months. Yes, the rumors are true. I'm moving to Seoul, South Korea. I'll spend a year teaching English to Korean elementary school children.

I'm terribly sorry for not letting you in on The Big Secret, but this was such a fragile house of cards that I couldn't risk telling everyone, only to have it all come crashing down around me.

As you may have gathered, I am tremendously excited and nervous about embarking on this adventure. I invite everyone to follow my blog and keep in touch.

If you want to read through it now, I suggest you start at the beginning.

Don't worry, I'm not leaving until the end of August, so you'll have plenty of time to say goodbye.

Annyeong for now,
Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment